Trail Armor for Yukon/Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerGood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all.... I have a 2003 Yukon XL. I have a lot of rocker panel rust like I'm sure a lot of others do with this age of SUV. I found a product that covers the rocker panels via Bushwacker that looks really cool. Unfortunately they only make them for GM trucks and Jeeps right now. I'm wondering if anyone else here would buy them if they made them for Yukon/Tahoes. Maybe if enough folks are interested they would make them?

http://www.bushwacker.com/trail-arm...-cab-pickup-rocker-panel-oe-matte-black-14067

MA_hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i dont know about you but plastic and trail armor dont go together. just saying...

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a set for a crew cab, they will need modification. Mine has some bubbles and rust staining, no holes yet. Tahoe plastic sills go out into the sill more than the pickup, will need trimming there and the rear length.
s-l1600.jpg

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a set for a crew cab, they will need modification. Mine has some bubbles and rust staining, no holes yet. Tahoe plastic sills go out into the sill more than the pickup, will need trimming there and the rear length.
s-l1600.jpg

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C0J2zZ2.jpg kjBNw8N.jpg wFIuJQ7.jpg uNu4p17.jpg YR300HN.jpg

These are for a crew cab, needed some cutting slip in between the rocker and the step. I slotted holes and slipped them in under the bracket bolts. Nice rust hide
Looks good. How much did thst cost?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts