Trade my buckets for your bench seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bridget Brickell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am following! I have a 2015 Tahoe that I am looking to trade my bucket seats for a bench seat as well. I have found several who would like to trade but interior color was wrong. I have the cocoa/dune interior if anyone knows of someone who may be interested. I am located in North East Arkansas but willing to travel to meet.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am following! I have a 2015 Tahoe that I am looking to trade my bucket seats for a bench seat as well. I have found several who would like to trade but interior color was wrong. I have the cocoa/dune interior if anyone knows of someone who may be interested. I am located in North East Arkansas but willing to travel to meet.
Well i don’t think you’d find it here. 2015 is a different body style

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are expecting out 6th child and I'm not ready to get a church bus just yet! I have a 2012 Yukon XL Denali with black leather interior. I'm looking to trade my 2nd row captains chairs for a 2nd row bench so we all still fit. Any takers or advice on how to pull this off?

Congratulations Dad!!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Try FB Marketplace too. And or put up an add on OfferUp to trade.

cvizzina

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone willing to trade bucket seats for bench seat? 2017 chevy tahoe LT. Tan interior. Heated and power folding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf