Trade 16 for 19?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Thank you much. This is one of those insane times where you’re losing very little on used cars, breaking even or depending on what you have, even making money. I’ve got a couple unsolicited crazy offers on my vette recently. Not selling it, but the world has gone mad. So take advantage if you have something you’d like to sell. Flip side is, finding something to buy at a right price, which is becoming very difficult

You are not kidding. Last week I sold my wife's 2017 Tahoe Premier to a local dealer, they offered me $50k so I jumped on it. I owned it since new, it had just over 34k miles. They listed it today for $56k. The funny thing is that I did not loose much on it and owned it for 4 years. I came out like a champ.

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not kidding. Last week I sold my wife's 2017 Tahoe Premier to a local dealer, they offered me $50k so I jumped on it. I owned it since new, it had just over 34k miles. They listed it today for $56k. The funny thing is that I did not loose much on it and owned it for 4 years. I came out like a champ.

Not even a Suburban!!!!! Crazy.

OP
OP
LT1ZOB

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, my 2010 Camaro is going next Tuesday. I bought it last 4th of July and put just over 12k miles on it. I’m making $6,300 on it. Can’t refuse. I’ll wait until this winter and buy a 16 camaro

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so debating of selling my 17 VW Alltrack with 75K. I am thinking of the new Ford Maverick but I cannot be 6 months with just one car.

OP
OP
LT1ZOB

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so debating of selling my 17 VW Alltrack with 75K. I am thinking of the new Ford Maverick but I cannot be 6 months with just one car.

It’s amazing how nutty these used car prices are. If you can, use it to your advantage to update your cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons