Track Videos with the procharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Went back to the track to try and beat my previous 1/4 time..Didn't do too well..Ran a 12.7 followed by a 12.9 before blowing the intercooler pipe off the next 3 runs. Last run it managed a 12.514 before blowing it off with about 100ft left.

Trans Am red lights and decides not to go...
[yt]CeQMqhBtv1o[/yt]

VW with I assume a small turbo, due to the fact that he had to wear a fire jacket
[yt]QRI3WThradU[/yt]

Same VW, friends video
[yt]TwRHI_WoCN0[/yt]

Unfortunately it looks like I killed a bearing in the procharger...gonna take off the s/c for a little while and have it rebuilt into a D1 head unit, convert to a front mount intercooler, and switch to some damn t-clamps. First though, I have to buy a second car for daily driving..

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice runs......sux to have mechanical failures already though.......

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this thing is sick i cant wait to see it in person

OP
OP
Phantomx55

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Had a shop install the trans and cam, but a lot of the minor stuff I did myself. Tuning was done by BlackBear.

It's a stock bottom end 5.3 for now. The stock bottom ends are capable of a lot of horsepower, but I do plan on getting a 6.0 block to build with all forged internals eventually..

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the boost addiction! Time to beef up your drivetrain....we are running a Level 5 transmission on the SSS, you may want to bump up from your 2.

OP
OP
Phantomx55

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Got the trans for a song, so I went with that instead for now. Performabuilt says it's rated to about 700whp, but I do plan on possibly a 4l80 conversion in the future.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
700 whp on a 3200 pound vett more like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT