TPMS TOOL AUTEL TS401 Who has one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
No idea, i just use it when I rotate tires because i cant deflate/inflate on my '13..... that method doesn't work.... sorry wish I could help more
What do you do when you use it?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
K

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
It might be worth a shot for $20

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It might be worth a shot for $20

Rotate tires, put truck in tpms learn mode, start at passenger side, hold tool by valve stem wait fer ***** honk go pass rear honk, driver rear honk, and then driver front honk and double honk and dunn...

He doesn't know. He just thought it was cool to have. Never used it.

Duh. Lol. You crack me up, Pete.

Im tired, glad i make someone laugh....;)

OP
OP
K

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Buttttt, wait a minute.... why would i have it if it didnt relearn the positions??????
Lolol
Some of them only activate them or something like that.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The TS401 will read the sensors and sync them to your vehicle, but I don't think it will program the non-OEM sensors that have to be set up to work on your vehicle. I could be wrong, but a buddy of mine has one and the manual has nothing in it about programming new non-OEM sensors. You can get the manual here:
https://www.autel.com/u/cms/www/201702/24023306p6md.pdf

Handy, though, to sync after rotating, and to tell if a sensor is bad. I think the one @Galante has would do that for a lot less $$.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Autel. Bought it when I got the Tahoe. I use it every time I rotate tires. Love it! Very reliable and extremely easy to use. I figure in 50k miles I have paid for it by now. I also have a Ford Explorer and it works on that, too.

Seems like it was more like $100 when I bought mine?

Anyway, works well and highly recommended. I liked it so much I ended up buying their OBDII scanner and logger as well.