TPMS REprogram Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going on 4 yrs ago I replaced my tpms sensors with ACDelco # 13598771. I've never been able to relearn/program them after tire rotation until now. Purchased a VXDAS relearn tool model OEC-T3 ($10) and it worked like a camp.

TPMS tool.jpg

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going on 4 yrs ago I replaced my tpms sensors with ACDelco # 13598771. I've never been able to relearn/program them after tire rotation until now. Purchased a VXDAS relearn tool model OEC-T3 ($10) and it worked like a camp.

View attachment 393556
I just used mine the other day and found I had to move the antenna to point to the sensor through the rubber sidewall of the tire instead of through the wheel, but it worked great!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As I just posted in the other thread, it failed several times today in heavy Sarasota, FL traffic, and went into limp home mode. Since I'm familiar with this idiotic GM "feature", I drove in the "curb lane" and pulled off the road each time it happened. We've never been so happy to get home. In 60-some years of driving, I've never had a throttle fail because the wire broke, and I'm totally in favor of returning to that ancient technology. Same with our several boat.

Mine works fine on GM or Fjord.

View attachment 393564
Not multiple vehicles enough.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a cheap one like the orange one shown.. It sucks... Has never worked
on anything. maybe I just got a bad one... wtf

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i don’t know why it posted the quote,
still getting used to this stuff - I didn’t add anything cuz I noticed you said you got it to work.
Wish I knew how to remove the useless threads

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
they make expensive ones that are more multi vehicle.
Those get really fancy; I watched a video that I think was from South Main Auto on YouTube talking about them.

For my use, I love the little cheap wand thing.
I have one like that orange thing above, iirc it was less than $10 on amazon.
Worked great for my wife's Buick, and my Tahoe.

I don't have any other vehicles that have TPMS currently, and I was glad to see my Jeep has TPMS delete as a factory option. :jester:

ETA: I think this is the video, maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01