TPMS Relearn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lasallen

Reaction score
Just put new wheels and tires on my AT4 with new GM TPMS, is there a specific procedure that needs to be done form my vehicle to recognize the new sensors?

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search “TMPS”. There are a few threads regarding this issue. Good luck. Took me 3 trips to the dealer to get mine straight.

OP
OP
L

lasallen

Reaction score
Search “TMPS”. There are a few threads regarding this issue. Good luck. Took me 3 trips to the dealer to get mine straight.

Was afraid it would be complicated. My last vehicle would just recognize the new sensors after driving down the street. Is the dealership the only option to get these to learn?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a Tech 2 or similar scanner/analyzer tool, you can perform the relearn yourself.

I also believe that I've seen posts here about a cheap tool that you can buy on Amazon which will complete the relearn process for you. Other folks will chime in about this.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a Tech 2 or similar scanner/analyzer tool, you can perform the relearn yourself.

I also believe that I've seen posts here about a cheap tool that you can buy on Amazon which will complete the relearn process for you. Other folks will chime in about this.
TECH2 only works up to 2014

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos