TPMS Relearn + Spoiler break-light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Galante, From reading the owners manual on tire rotation after this thread was started it looks like I will be buying the tool as listed. Been around cars since I was 16 and now I am old and did not even realize on these new ones I would have to re-learn my tire placement and didn't realize my Dealer was having to do this when they rotated my tires. I have done it myself for the last couple of years as the Dealer gets a little rough on the wheels when using the impact and trying to go too fast.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Galante, From reading the owners manual on tire rotation after this thread was started it looks like I will be buying the tool as listed. Been around cars since I was 16 and now I am old and did not even realize on these new ones I would have to re-learn my tire placement and didn't realize my Dealer was having to do this when they rotated my tires. I have done it myself for the last couple of years as the Dealer gets a little rough on the wheels when using the impact and trying to go too fast.
I mean technically, you and i both know what a low tire looks like so if you get a light, we can always just get out and look....;) save yourself a few $

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the very few things Dodge got right was the Tire TMPS system, in just one drive cycle the computer knows which wheel is where?, When you replace Tires with Snows etc, it only takes one drive cycle to tell you that they are not there, the light goes out and you are not staring at the Tire light. I wish GM would have used a version of this system, Ford I have no idea about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33