TPMS Relearn + Spoiler break-light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Someone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys,

I have 2 questions:-

(A)= I have rotated the tires recently, HOW do I make the sensors align with correct tires,, (Without any tool) ?

(B)= Break light (LED) on top (spoiler) is not working, WHAT could be the problem, CAN it be a "fuse" or do I have to replace complete ?

TAHOE 2015-LS 2WD

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I have 2 questions:-

(A)= I have rotated the tires recently, HOW do I make the sensors align with correct tires,, (Without any tool) ?

(B)= Break light (LED) on top (spoiler) is not working, WHAT could be the problem, CAN it be a "fuse" or do I have to replace complete ?

TAHOE 2015-LS 2WD

A-
Parking brake
Ignition on, engine off
Headlights off to parking lamps 4 times within 4 seconds, horn will double chirp
Start LF and increase or decrease pressure until horn chirps
Then RF, RR, and LR
Turn ignition off
Done. Adjust air to proper setting

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will that help it relearn TPMS locations or just new pressures?

The relearn tools are about $25 on eBay and Amazon.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Will that help it relearn TPMS locations or just new pressures?

The relearn tools are about $25 on eBay and Amazon.

That procedure is for new locations. You need a scanner to change pressure ranges. The "relearn tool" can't do pressures either.

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The method of relearning by releasing the air pressure, stopped in GM models in 2013, 2014 and up need to have a relearn tool sitting beside the valve stem. All the procedures described with the exeception of the airpressure release is the same.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought our trucks did it automatically when you rotate the tires? I have not experienced a problem with mine when I rotate them myself.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The method of relearning by releasing the air pressure, stopped in GM models in 2013, 2014 and up need to have a relearn tool sitting beside the valve stem. All the procedures described with the exeception of the airpressure release is the same.
2012, i cant decrease/increase on my ‘13. Bought tool on ebay for $15 in march of ‘13. Still works perfectly.DF8F3A6B-375D-4877-8ECE-927061A2194D.jpeg

Op, as far as your chmsl ‘brake light’ check wiring to the light from inside the hatch, rubber boot up top, it may have been pinched or the isulation rubbed off. All othe ‘rear lights’ function properly as does the rear wiper?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought our trucks did it automatically when you rotate the tires? I have not experienced a problem with mine when I rotate them myself.
Yeah but your if your front right is low and the light comes on you may actually be seeing low pressure for a left rear tire. Easy way to tell is to let air out of 1 tire until light on dash comes on then scroll thru dic to see which tire has low pressure. If it matches then they redesigned the k2’s to automatically sense which tire is at what location on truck, if not you need the tool.