Towing with 2011 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RDEVans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great to know about transmission temps and the trans oil being ok at high temps.

Did they ever publish any info about the engine temp going upwards of 230 while towing? Or dis they cover that by the statement they made in the user manual?

Thanks again!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to know about transmission temps and the trans oil being ok at high temps.

Did they ever publish any info about the engine temp going upwards of 230 while towing? Or dis they cover that by the statement they made in the user manual?

Thanks again!
They did not, but there is less confusion about that I think in general. Your coolant won’t boil until 265°F

OP
OP
R

RDEVans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, made it there and back! Thanks for everyone's advice and knowledge. My plan going forward is to replace the radiator (I'm sure it's original to the vehicle) with a bigger one if possible, and upgrade the transmission cooler.

The wife and I also talked and will probably downsize from the camper we have to a pop-up.

Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec