Towing temp going up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It stays attached, but the impeller wears off and can't move coolant.

Is it metal or plastic? You telling me the fins wear off and all that shit circulates through the entire cooling system? I've never heard of this so please excuse my questions on this.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it metal or plastic? You telling me the fins wear off and all that shit circulates through the entire cooling system? I've never heard of this so please excuse my questions on this.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if it's plastic or not. In the next few weeks I'll be tearing my L9H down, I'll try and sneak a peak inside if I can

OP
OP
97audia4

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be installing my mishomoto radiator here soon, should have done it done it sooner but been busy at the track this year.

OP
OP
97audia4

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one ever updates after the finish a repair , if anyone searching for the same issue . Water pump has cured all my issues at 123k. Towing my trailer today with the new 45 gallons fuel tank underneath didn't go over over 198 coolant temp . Trans stayed 127 up and down hills to west virginia from pa .