Towing Mirror Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for a towing mirror for the new 2021s? Going to be picking up a travel trailer soon and I'll need something. There's a bunch of aftermarket towing mirrors on amazon, etc. Thanks a bunch!

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
McKesh towing mirrors was recommended to me and I haven't regretted it one bit. They are stable and adjustable, and extend out well enough to see a single point 200' behind as required by some state laws.

OP
OP
Jeremie

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
McKesh towing mirrors was recommended to me and I haven't regretted it one bit. They are stable and adjustable, and extend out well enough to see a single point 200' behind as required by some state laws.

Thanks Larry. Know where to pick some up in Canada? I live in BC too.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I think it's only a mail order thing. I originally had them shipped to Mailboxes International then hopped across the border to get them.

I'm sure they will ship to Canada. Shipping will be more expensive and you won't get away without taxes. That said, if you can wait and take your chances, the border will open soon and you could ship them to a place like MBI. Sorry, I don't have a better answer than that.

OP
OP
Jeremie

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah, I think it's only a mail order thing. I originally had them shipped to Mailboxes International then hopped across the border to get them.

I'm sure they will ship to Canada. Shipping will be more expensive and you won't get away without taxes. That said, if you can wait and take your chances, the border will open soon and you could ship them to a place like MBI. Sorry, I don't have a better answer than that.
Thanks Larry, not sure that I have time to wait it out since time to ship across the border can be pretty long. I'll probably go with one of the ratchet ones, at least for the short term.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Jeremie

Jeremie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I e-mailed K Source and they're releasing snap towing mirrors by Nov 2021:

"We are currently working on developing S&Z for New 2021 Suburban. Hope to finalize development and bring inventory by or after Nov. 2021. Part number will be 80950."

Here's the version for 2015-2020 models:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep