Tow Mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakcol997

Reaction score
Has anyone swapped to the turn signal tow mirrors on their Tahoe or Yukon? I’m slowly turning my ride into either an off roader, or overlander. I live in south Kansas, so I doubt there are many places to go “overlanding”... any tips/tricks/install guides? I just took off my running boards cause they were all rusting out :( looks taller though, at least until I get a lift kit!

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
I, too, am also looking for turn signal mirrors but I need mine to be heated as well. I'm needing the heaters part as well since I live in Wyoming and we do get snow so I would like to see behind me.

liquify33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, too, am also looking for turn signal mirrors but I need mine to be heated as well. I'm needing the heaters part as well since I live in Wyoming and we do get snow so I would like to see behind me.
You’ll have to wire heat up separately as well. I’m thinking the extra power draw would require a fuse or relay setup (not an electrical guy). The 2000 Escalade *may* have had heated seats. A wiring diagram if they existed would probably point you in the right direction.
There are many YouTube videos on that also but not for our trucks exclusively that I’ve found.

I’m in Houston so I’ve been half assed looking into cooled seats from a newer truck lol.