Tow mirrors for 2021+ Tohoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

futbalclub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In case anyone is looking for tow mirrors for 2021+ Tahoe, I just got the KSource Snap & Zap mirrors for mine. For the last year and a half I've had to use just a generic setup of detachable/strap-on mirrors, and they're terrible. They don't stay in place well, and they make a lot of noise (humming) at speed. Dunno, maybe not all strap-on ones are bad, but in any case, I've been waiting for a while for the S&Z series to be available for the 2021 Tahoe, and it's finally available, at least on Amazon. I contacted KSource last year (2021) and got the part number, and they thought they'd have them out last spring, but I was just able to find them for the first time a week or so ago. I got mine from https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J1KPX2M?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details. Part number from KSource is 80950. They arrived a couple days ago and are quite a lot better than what I've been using. They look about as factory as non-factory tow-mirrors can, at least in my opinion. Very easy to put on and take off, and very easy to adjust. So glad to finally have something that's not strap on, that won't make noise going down the road, and that won't look terrible (c:
IMG_1983.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1984.jpeg
    IMG_1984.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1985.jpeg
    IMG_1985.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1986.jpeg
    IMG_1986.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
F

futbalclub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
By the way, I said last year was 2021, but I meant 2022. I contacted them in early 2022, and they told me they hoped to have something available in late spring. I've been looking off and on since then, though, and only found them for sale in the last couple weeks.

JR09country

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Not a ton of options out there, so it's nice to see real world usage.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see this post in my search. We are looking into getting a TT and i want some good tow mirrors to add to my rig that arent cheezy looking.

OP
OP
F

futbalclub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad you found it useful. I have used these a lot since March, when I initially posted about them. Still very happy with them. No issues at all, and so much better than the strap-on mirrors I had to use previously - both functionally and aesthetically.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a question about these. How hard are they to install and remove? Do you notice any scratching of the paint due to install/removal?

OP
OP
F

futbalclub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They're very easy to take on and off. No tools or anything - just pop them on and off when you want to use them. I haven't seen any scratching at all after significant use. That said, I'm certainly careful when taking them off to make sure I don't leave any marks. They sort of click into place. I can imagine that they could potentially leave marks after extended use if you're not careful.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just towed our 25' travel trailer with these for the first time. I couldn't be happier with how well they provide visibility, especially down the LH side when changing lanes to pass. They are a rock solid mount to the mirror and I noticed no extra wind noise. Installation is easy once you get the hang of the process - just need to get it started at the right angle and then rotate it around the mirror. The inside of the mirrors have some foam tape to reduce abrasion marks against the mirror caps. A+ towing mirrors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe