Tow mirror questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackout7c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to replace the stock side mirrors with a set of extendable tow mirrors, just want to make sure I'm not way off base on what to actually get as far as what power options are actually prewired. From what i can tell, the mirror angle adjustment should be no issue, but I don't think I'll have power extend/retract or power folding. It would be nice to have those functions if it's cheap and easy but I don't need them by any means. I don't need anything fancy, just looking at the $100-$200 range off eBay or Amazon.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may not be your cup of tea, but these are fantastic mirrors. I can adjust them to see the required 200 feet behind my trailer. Also, it allows me to keep the stock mirror on so I see easily what is beside me, and the tow mirror lets me see what is behind me.

Admittedly, the type of mirror you are looking for is more convenient to use. But, I think for overall safety, the McKesh mirrors are better. (They don't shake like a lot of other add-on mirrors.)

OP
OP
B

Blackout7c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've seen those, not a fan :) glad they work for you though! I'm looking at a replacement part instead of an add-on

Screenshot_20200428-011520.png Screenshot_20200428-011501.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr