Tow/Haul "performance" mode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
That's awesome!
So 15% off the AutoCal too then right?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I'm confused so its $549 for the AutoCal
Then plus 275 - 15% for tuning?

ECU-Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What if I have you tune my cruiser? I can keep up with the crown Vic's but the new caprices are FAST!

ECU-Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My current cruiser is a 2011 Tahoe ssv, I actually spoke to Justin a few years ago when he was still in the NOVA area about my 07 ssv but never got around to getting the tune done. I am pushing for a ppv but the agency is stuck on 4wd. Once I see if I am keeping this one for a while I may check with you guys again to see about a tune. I also have an 08 Tahoe and 98 Yukon so my just save up for the autocal and tune them all! I unfortunately was out on training when you guys were here in oct. coming back anytime soon?
Thanks,
Eddie

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My current cruiser is a 2011 Tahoe ssv, I actually spoke to Justin a few years ago when he was still in the NOVA area about my 07 ssv but never got around to getting the tune done. I am pushing for a ppv but the agency is stuck on 4wd. Once I see if I am keeping this one for a while I may check with you guys again to see about a tune. I also have an 08 Tahoe and 98 Yukon so my just save up for the autocal and tune them all! I unfortunately was out on training when you guys were here in oct. coming back anytime soon?
Thanks,
Eddie

We actually never made it in Oct - we had to reschedule due to Hurricane Sandy. We are discussing dates now and I should be posting hopefully later today so please check back on the old DC thread for the new dates....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh