TOTM NOMS for MARCH ...Last month was THICK time for MARCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nominating my ride .......

IMG_2458-3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Here's mine. Can I nominate me?? 1st post. Just getting started on here.

Tahoe.jpg

:welcome:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Please read forum rules before posting on TOTM. You can NOT nominate your own vehicle!

Truck of the Month: Rules and Regulations

1: Must be a Full size GM SUV... Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL, Suburban, Escalade or Escalade EXT.
Open bed vehicles are not what TY.f is about.

2: Winners (both vehicle and owner) are excluded from competing again for 13 months
This means whomever PLUS whatever wins June TOTM can not compete again until it July TOTM. If Spongebob Squarepants wins for his Crabby Patty-themed Suburban, neither Spongebob's new vehicle NOR the Patty-mobile can be nominated again for 13 months.

3: NO SELF NOMINATION. Only one nomination per member per month.
IF Shaggy nominates Fred's Mystery Machine, he can't nominate SpeedRacer's Mach 5 until next month.

4: All nominations must be seconded.

You may second as many nominations as you wish. However there is no need for 3rds, 4ths etc. Please don't make things harder for those admin'ing TOTM.

5: All nominations must include a TOTM worthy picture of the vehicle.

Failure to include a picture means the nomination is invalid. It doesn;t have to be huge, but a tiny thumbnail isn't going to cut it either.
See May's winner for an idea of what a good shot should be in terms of minimum size and quality.

6: There will be no Vote solicitation via threads or ***!

Not by the owner, nor a friend, nor a nutswinging fanboy. It causes problems. Failure to abide by this can include dismissal of current nomination, or banning from future TOTM contests or other punishment by site admins.

Once someone is nominated, they can add something to their sig. "June TOTM Candidate: Votes Appreciated" for example is tasteful and polite. Please remove it once a winner is declared.

7: Nominations will be made only in the thread so titled.

When the number of nominations exceeds the allowable number of contestants; chronological order will be used, not the amount of "+1!" or "2nd!"

8: Voting will be in the form of a poll with a fixed end date. At the end of that date, the person with the most votes is TOTM.

9: NO disparaging of anyone at anytime.
To make this clear--- There is no need to compare one truck or one owner to another, to prejudge who deserves TOTM, etc. Let the voting process take place. If you disagree with the results, tough it out quietly for 3 weeks until nominations open again.

10: Predictability of Dates:

IN the interest of fairness to the current TOTM, the admins of this site, and all members, every attempt will be made to establish a 'routine' start date for nominations and for voting that will allow as many people to participate as possible, that will be predictable, and that not take the spotlight off the Current TOTM excessively early in the month. Once these dates are locked down, they wil be added to the rules.

After June and July 'shakedown' TOTM (conflict w/ finals & personal vacation) we will make every attempt to open Nominations by the 18th, and voting on the 22nd.

Your consideration, patience, and participation is appreciated."

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Now I feel like a jack ass for posting it like that. In members rides there is a thread to post pics of your ride for others to look at. If a member likes it, they'll nominate it. You guys both have some nice rides! I'm sure with in time you'll get nominated in the future. Again, sorry if I came off as a jerk!

~DaRosa218

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I feel like a jack ass for posting it like that. In members rides there is a thread to post pics of your ride for others to look at. If a member likes it, they'll nominate it. You guys both have some nice rides! I'm sure with in time you'll get nominated in the future. Again, sorry if I came off as a jerk!

~DaRosa218

No worries ....... appreciate the apology. :Handshake:

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Da Rosa.. welp this is over.. time to vote!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts