Torsion Key - Ford OEM Vs Ford Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Tah0eZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I know people run oem ford keys for more lift than regular aftermarket Chevy keys, but does anyone run aftermarket ford leveling kit keys? I have been looking for oem ones but can’t find them on eBay/Amazon. Was wondering if a ford leveling kit would work and or give more lift.

MSU BullDAWGz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't answer about the ford key's but I've used the "Rough County" 2" leveling key and cranked it to almost 6” over stock but I didn't need all that. It also put cv's at a bad angle so I dropped it to 3-4" so my 33's could fit in my then new 99 Silverado. I also added a leaf to rear for +2" and came out level n nice. If u don't have leaf springs in the rear they also make a 2" spacer for coil springs. I like the add a leaf best as it also adds some to towing. Spacers lift the heights but don't add to weight capacity.

Buggdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a set of leveling ford keys once, but could not get them installed because need preload on the tortion bars was to much for my tools to get them installed safely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu