Tool brand of choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do basically all the maintenance on all 4 of my vehicles myself. Between myself and my Friend that owns his own fab shop, we turn alot of wrenches. I have the big tool kit from HF, 3 of carts/chests (the red ones), a 26 gallon compressor, a couple of impacts, air wrenches, cut off tools, grinders, 2 jacks and I wanna say 6 jack stands, a random assortment of screw drivers/pliers/clamps etc... they get a fair amount of use.
I like the almost all of their stuff with the exception of the cordless power tools adn a few of their electric power tools. Weve done small things like routine stuff all the way up to the headers, body lift, suspension lift on the DirtyMax, billet turbo wheel install (PITA!), transmission swaps (83 wagoneer), some offroad atv builds and my truggy. By no means to they get used every single day like they would in a shop setting, but I dont work in a shop. I work in my garage, and they suit my needs fine and dont cost my first born child :)

Lotshp

Reaction score
I had one of those mid expensive roller seats and my fat ass blew it out in 3 yrs, so for the first time walk into a HF to look around and picked one up dirt cheap. Almost a year now still rolling strong, could have bought 5 of these instead. How can I bash that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11