Tool brand of choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My hand tools are Snap-On and Craftsman. My pneumatic tools are Snap-On and Dayton. All my power tools consist of Dewalt and Craftsman, and one Hitachi 18v driver that I actually like better than my Dewalt. My main toolchest is a 19 drawer roller bearing Snap-On with top storage.
I try to stick with Snap-on and Craftsman for most of my tools because of the quality and lifetime gaurantee.

What brand of tools do you guys prefer?

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I only have Craftsman tools. I can't afford Snap-On tools.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I like kobalt, But we have a snap on truck that visits the shop every month so we usually have snap on tools. I get kobalt from lowes when I need a tool right away.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
A mixture of Mac, Snap on, and Craftsmen. They're pretty well constructed tools and have awesome warranties.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snap on Limited Edition Laser Etched top draw with BS little things that come with limited boxes.

Cornwell roll around cart because it was super cheap.

But mainly it's snap-on tools with some craftsman stuff and Makita 3/8th drive cordless impact....I LOVE THAT THING!! Makes disassemble and reassemble really fast.

4jq8zq.jpg 34ipn37.jpg

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my S-K and Craftsmen and some Snap on and my pneumatic tools Dynabrade sander National Detroit DA,Ingersoll&Rand impact, grinder,mini sawzall,Sioux 90 ginder,Ratchet and electric Milwaukee,Craftman,Makita,Dewalt I can't say anything bad bout any of them work perfect!

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Snap on mostly. Just because my dad gets good deals on them. I also have a bunch of craftsman.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i only use s-k ratchets because i`ve always broken snap on mac and matco`s on a regular basis. but all other hand tools are a mix of everything except craftsman, they suck.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Craftsman mainly, some Kobalt, and many dewalt power tools. got my eye on this Bosch cordless impact with something like 700 ft lbs torque!!!

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

ill have to post a pic of my shop in here soon, where did that garage thread go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts