Too much CV angle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stonefort

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 353094View attachment 353095View attachment 353096View attachment 353097View attachment 353093
An update for the people... turns out the angles were indeed a little too severe :angels2: 4LO and articulation didn't agree with them. Oh well, it's part of the hobby and I knew it was at risk of happening while we were on the trail. On the other hand, super proud of this truck- Dallas made it FAR up the trail in a foot of snow, farther than an LX470 and two jacked up Tacomas. These trucks are great, I've put it through so much more than a 1500 family hauler was designed for and this axle shaft is the first thing that's ever failed me while on the trail. Low key excited to learn how to replace one as I've never done it before, and thinking I'll lower the front about an inch and get a drop kit for the diff to avoid this in the future.

Thanks for updating, man I was going to do a lift as well but was worried because I couldn't find a diff drop for these either so I never committed to the lift....if you find one let us know because I would be interested.

OP
OP
CamaroJoe

CamaroJoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Skyjacker sells a lift kit that includes one. Pricey, but they're as good as it gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins