Too good to be true

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mecum sold a 2005 Silverado 4 door for $35k. Although, that was a Texas truck with 2k original miles. It was pretty sweet! Was practically new.
If I hit the lottery, I could entertain getting something like that or a pristine Tahoe/Esky/Yuke.
I just have to start playing the lottery to have any chance of that happening!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone that does not know that is a rip off deserves to be ripped off.
some of those old pathfinders are desirable and will easily go 300k+, nissan's in general do not have a good resale price but some of them will last a very long time with proper maintenance, still it's a rip-off lol plenty of old datsun's out there on the road

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are so right. Funny, you mentioned Datson. My wife and I were visiting our granddaughters last weekend and we saw a Datson pickup on the road. She never heard of that name.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Mecum sold a 2005 Silverado 4 door for $35k. Although, that was a Texas truck with 2k original miles. It was pretty sweet! Was practically new.
If I hit the lottery, I could entertain getting something like that or a pristine Tahoe/Esky/Yuke.
I just have to start playing the lottery to have any chance of that happening!
You can find lots of these Silverado's, Sierra's, Tahoe's, Yukon's and Suburban's/XL's at B.A.T., Bring a Trailer with very low miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24