Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DadsToy

Reaction score
After all this and reading the ty forums, I started to get the mod bug! Thx guys:waytogo:.
I really liked the rear Escalade appliques. Hard to find in my neck of the woods, and at the time no one was selling a set on the forums. Saw an ad on cl for a set. Score! Guy was parting out an Escalade and was selling a set for $100. Only thing was I had to drive 2 hrs one way to pick them up. No biggie. Came home with these. This was after the color match, which I bartered some other work for. Came out great. Perfect match. View attachment 79886
View attachment 79888 View attachment 79889 View attachment 79890
Couldn't be happier with the look.
I know this is an old thread, but just started reading it. I like this mod. I had one of my vents had a hole in it and got a replacement. But I like this Cadillac mod much better. I was able to find an 2000 and a 2006 Escalade appliques. The 2006 is already painted and was wondering if you happen to know if the 2006 would fit my 2002. I tried to see a comparison and don't really see much of a change from the 2006 to my 2002. I know the 2000 would fit.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but just started reading it. I like this mod. I had one of my vents had a hole in it and got a replacement. But I like this Cadillac mod much better. I was able to find an 2000 and a 2006 Escalade appliques. The 2006 is already painted and was wondering if you happen to know if the 2006 would fit my 2002. I tried to see a comparison and don't really see much of a change from the 2006 to my 2002. I know the 2000 would fit.
Yup, it sure will. Be careful that the tabs on the Esky appliques aren't broken. You really gotta tug on them to get them off.

DadsToy

Reaction score
Yup, it sure will. Be careful that the tabs on the Esky appliques aren't broken. You really gotta tug on them to get them off.
Thanks for the reply.
That would be awesome if these fit. I know what you mean about those tabs. When I went to remove the original replacement ones at the PPL. They where tough to remove. But this is a pretty cool mod. Like the Cad's appliques better. I was going to color match-paint the original ones, but opt to get these instead. Cheers

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
That would be awesome if these fit. I know what you mean about those tabs. When I went to remove the original replacement ones at the PPL. They where tough to remove. But this is a pretty cool mod. Like the Cad's appliques better. I was going to color match-paint the original ones, but opt to get these instead. Cheers
There was one guy who put led strips in them. I think he might've had them hooked into the brake lights. Actually didn't look bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505