Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you fellas up north. When I replaced my hubs a while back, I literally just had to whack it with a hammer ONE time and it fell off. Oh the joys of living in the South.
Oh $hit!! Where ya been @ScottyBoy ?? A bunch of us were really worried about you buddy! Glad you're still kicking lol.
As to your comment--Show off lol!!

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
the spline part of the hub middle might just pull out the back with the axle still in it.

id try to take the hub off first, then the axel, then new axel in and then the new hub. if beating it with a hammer dont work, you can get a free rental puller at the parts store always. 3 jaw should work, but they sell/rent one that you use 3 lug nuts to bolt it on the hub and then drive the axel out with a bolt in it.

That is cheap. Wish I would've saw that earlier. Gonna do it starting tomorrow. I'm working overnight tonight so I have most of Friday, during the day off.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout