Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Non Tahoe related--my son came today and did the trans in my van. Of course I helped! Funny---how the roles were reversed. When I used to work on my cars--I used to drive 100 miles each way to work, so something was always breaking--he was under the van asking me to give him whatever tool he needed at the moment. I used to ask HIM for the tools I needed when I was under a car. Kid was smart too. Knew all his tools when he was 6-7 years old. I could ask him for a 3/8 ratchet with a 12 mm deep 12 point with an extension, and he always got it right! I said to him how the roles had reversed now. Funny how time flies by so fast, yet goes by so slow at the same time.
My boy.View attachment 350006View attachment 350007
He's an a$$hole sometimes, but he takes after me! I love the kid.
Came all the way from Pa--3 hrs 1 way to help his dad. He def earned that $$ today!
Btw--that 4l80 was replaced once before. Had some wear marks/grooves on the tc's shaft.
Today was a long day, but I got to see my boy! Can't beat that.
Lucky dad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu