Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Seems like the CTS is ok and it’s going into closed loop as long as you didn’t command it. Future reference, nobody cares about heater numbers on O2 sensors. That is just for getting sensors up to temp faster for emissions garbage and nobody cares about emissions. Not being a smart ass, just letting you know don’t worry about heater circuit. All we care about is MV numbers but a screen shot isn’t gonna tell us if they are going rich to lean. 100’s to 700’s 800’s even. It should be swinging low to high.
injector pulse width at 2.43 ms is standard base number in the tune. When I see 2.43 ms that tells me fuel is not adjusting. That is right in line with STFT being at 0. I’m wondering if this is just at idle. If desired idle is 680 and your idling under that, it could be just running on a preset table like it’s in open loop. If your idle issue was due to stepper motor on throttle body, I would think it would also have a flat spot or stumble off idle. In think I would start simple and remove throttle body and clean the shit out of it. Put it back on and do a relearn.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Seems like the CTS is ok and it’s going into closed loop as long as you didn’t command it. Future reference, nobody cares about heater numbers on O2 sensors. That is just for getting sensors up to temp faster for emissions garbage and nobody cares about emissions. Not being a smart ass, just letting you know don’t worry about heater circuit. All we care about is MV numbers but a screen shot isn’t gonna tell us if they are going rich to lean. 100’s to 700’s 800’s even. It should be swinging low to high.
injector pulse width at 2.43 ms is standard base number in the tune. When I see 2.43 ms that tells me fuel is not adjusting. That is right in line with STFT being at 0. I’m wondering if this is just at idle. If desired idle is 680 and your idling under that, it could be just running on a preset table like it’s in open loop. If your idle issue was due to stepper motor on throttle body, I would think it would also have a flat spot or stumble off idle. In think I would start simple and remove throttle body and clean the shit out of it. Put it back on and do a relearn.
I swapped the tb 3 different times, no change. I also did the relearn procedure with no changes either. What does "MV" mean?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
millivolt reading of the O2 sensors. Tells how active they are and how they're adjusting.
The van was completely warmed up, so I'm assuming the O2's are working ok? It doesn't really have power. I do haul alot of weight, but I have to floor it on the highway if I want to move. I don't smell any gas fumes either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore