Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'd look for who has the best price/warranty. I have a 45 gallon Craftsmen that's been reliable for 7 or 8 years but I don't really use it anymore except for tires. Sound is another thing to consider they have some that are so quiet it's unbelievable!
That's pretty damn big.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my compressor for my business.(I'm mobile, so in my van)I'd like to stay with a 20 gal, 120 . I was thinking of going with a Husky. Anyone have any suggestions on a decent, reasonably priced compressor? I'll be running my spray gun and air tools off it. @Dantheman1540 , @wjburken , @Rocket Man ?

have you ever looked into the engine driven compressor systems? most just use a converted ac compressor

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you ever looked into the engine driven compressor systems? most just use a converted ac compressor
Hell yeah. Onboard air is the way to go! Although, I’m not sure how much cfm you’d be able to get out of it..?

I’ve been happy with my 30 gal / 165 Craftsman. Had for 6 years so far, no problems.

And yes, there are some crazy quiet ones out there. California Air Tools for example:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Califor...ank-Electric-Air-Compressor-10020AC/312651055

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Onboard air is the way to go! Although, I’m not sure how much cfm you’d be able to get out of it..?

I’ve been happy with my 30 gal / 165 Craftsman. Had for 6 years so far, no problems.

And yes, there are some crazy quiet ones out there. California Air Tools for example:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Califor...ank-Electric-Air-Compressor-10020AC/312651055

>The most desirable York compressor is the 210. It's longer stroke gives it more volume, resulting in more CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute). The 210 is rated at 4 CFM @ 90 PSI, and is capable of 8+ CFM. The larger CFM allows it to run air tools

they are very comparable, im guessing tony runs the stand alone ones off a generator? would prob still need the gen for other tools but could eliminate a lot of load

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne