Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've had hit or miss luck with the dayco stuff. I think they have enough life to last a month or two past warranty
I'm hoping. It was the only part in stock. I just finished it. Hardest part of the whole job was routing that damn belt. Took me like 10 times. I can't wait to get the BB tune, then I can finally put my electric fans on. The old tensioner had a ton of slop in it. I'm surprised it held together long enough for me to get home. Thank God I put some tools in the truck a few months ago.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping. It was the only part in stock. I just finished it. Hardest part of the whole job was routing that damn belt. Took me like 10 times. I can't wait to get the BB tune, then I can finally put my electric fans on. The old tensioner had a ton of slop in it. I'm surprised it held together long enough for me to get home. Thank God I put some tools in the truck a few months ago.

E-fans are huge upgrade. You won't regret it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts