Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Maybe I'll just plug it into the obd tomorrow and take it for a ride, then plug it into the laptop to see what happens. I think I downloaded the proper 6.0 equipped vehicle into the Autocal.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'll just plug it into the obd tomorrow and take it for a ride, then plug it into the laptop to see what happens. I think I downloaded the proper 6.0 equipped vehicle into the Autocal.
If you’ve bought the VIN license, you need to datalog and collect your stock tune FROM YOUR TRUCK. You need to follow the instructions step for step. Right now you need to go the part of the instructions that say “collect data from your vehicle” and follow them. It tells you how to start recording after plugging it into your obd port, how to drive and for how long, how to save the datalog to the Autocal, how to copy the tune that’s in your truck now ( they will call it the stock tune but it’s not-don’t worry), then you need to take the Autocal, connect it to your pc and copy those files over. Then you’ll need to send an email to BB and attach copies of those files. Just follow the instructions step for step.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you’ve bought the VIN license, you need to datalog and collect your stock tune FROM YOUR TRUCK. You need to follow the instructions step for step. Right now you need to go the part of the instructions that say “collect data from your vehicle” and follow them. It tells you how to start recording after plugging it into your obd port, how to drive and for how long, how to save the datalog to the Autocal, how to copy the tune that’s in your truck now ( they will call it the stock tune but it’s not-don’t worry), then you need to take the Autocal, connect it to your pc and copy those files over. Then you’ll need to send an email to BB and attach copies of those files. Just follow the instructions step for step.
I didn't see anything about buy a license--so I didn't yet.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't see anything about buy a license--so I didn't yet.
I don’t know what you can do before you pay. When I bought my Autocal I bought the VIN license at the same time. So you’re on your own. If you’re not ready to buy the tune, why are you messing with this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu