Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned in Physics class long ago that anything will burn if the conditions are right.

Take a high pressure line with a pinhole leak that aerosolizes transmission fluid and it will be very flammable, if it sprays on a hot exhaust manifold, it could ignite. It is possible, but also very unlikely.
Okay do I've made it through 17

Hooray!
What a year @Tonyrodz.

Reading about the atf saga, I had a mate with with a twin tunnel rammed 454 running 396 carters and a th400 trans in an HZ Holden sedan.

Saw a video(1980s) of him doing a burnout and blew a trans line. Fire balled from the blowout point right out the back of the car!

Big flame out so I go yes with flammable and right scenario!

Looked awesome! Think it turned out later he had cracked the trans through too much torque!
It was like a massive lazy idle when he was burning rubber. Each squeeze on the pedal was swinging the car 180-360°

Mate that owned it was a nutcase!![emoji2957][emoji463]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Okay do I've made it through 17

Hooray!
What a year @Tonyrodz.

Reading about the atf saga, I had a mate with with a twin tunnel rammed 454 running 396 carters and a th400 trans in an HZ Holden sedan.

Saw a video(1980s) of him doing a burnout and blew a trans line. Fire balled from the blowout point right out the back of the car!

Big flame out so I go yes with flammable and right scenario!

Looked awesome! Think it turned out later he had cracked the trans through too much torque!
It was like a massive lazy idle when he was burning rubber. Each squeeze on the pedal was swinging the car 180-360°

Mate that owned it was a nutcase!![emoji2957][emoji463]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sounded like fun lol:insane:.
This Hoe makes sure my life is never boring--I'd rather be bored!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum