Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He stayed up too late last night asking all over the internet how to do it so he’ll be sleeping all day. :signs8:
Lol, sort of. I tore my garage apart looking for a grill I've had for years--finally gonna sell it--if the buyer doesn't flake out, and I sold some Ford Fusion oem seat covers. Had to dig that crap out too. I'm still contemplating my next move with the O2. I def wanna pick up some map gas, and maybe a box wrench. I think it's a 7/8 or 22 mm, but now that it's a little rounded idk now.
Funny what you find when you're not looking--20210122_190018.jpg
The tank is 1/2-3/4 full, but the flame only stays lit if I'm holding a lighter to the tip. As soon as I move the flame, the tip goes out, but the gas is still coming out.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the cold freezes the gas up, the valve can freeze up too.

most you have to light em with a little gas, then you can open the turn screw up little by little till you reach the bluest pointed flame you can. turning the bottle on its side can mess up the flow as well. so get it where you need it, then adjust the flame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9