Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm really curious about something--my 03 didn't originally come with the powerfold mirrors, but I installed a set along with the proper mirror switch, but they still don't fold in. Think this is the same deal as the 900's? Where the driver and passenger side pwr window switches--or the driver side master switch--need to bd installed for the mirrors to fold in?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really curious about something--my 03 didn't originally come with the powerfold mirrors, but I installed a set along with the proper mirror switch, but they still don't fold in. Think this is the same deal as the 900's? Where the driver and passenger side pwr window switches--or the driver side master switch--need to bd installed for the mirrors to fold in?
Man I don’t know. The electrical system on my 02 is completely different than your 03. I looked at swapping the power fold mirrors off the 05 I had for awhile and the door harnesses were completely different, then I looked at swapping those harnesses too but the connectors they plugged into in the cab were worlds apart. Whole different systems. Somebody else knows I’m sure.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Man I don’t know. The electrical system on my 02 is completely different than your 03. I looked at swapping the power fold mirrors off the 05 I had for awhile and the door harnesses were completely different, then I looked at swapping those harnesses too but the connectors they plugged into in the cab were worlds apart. Whole different systems. Somebody else knows I’m sure.
I hope someone will know for sure. Mine should fold, but don't for some reason. I'm going to the jy tomorrow for another set of DL3 mirrors, but I know the yards around me are insane, so those switches won't be cheap. Gonna ask anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec