Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean.... that shit is like not of this world man. Can you please come out to communist Colorado for a bit and clean up my Yukon? I’ll cook all your meals. [emoji16][emoji631]

Dude, I don't even clean my own rides! Y'all see the exterior dirt and interior dust in my thread pics! I honestly haven't touched this thing. The shiny parts underneath are just cuz they're new. Frame, underbody, bolts, etc. are untouched, 200K mile parts.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I was just about to touch on this. I would do some research my friend. I don’t wanna see bent valves and/or windowed pistons in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Jim, what's up buddy? Long time no see. Thx for checking out my build thread 1st :D:peace:
Everything is already installed using my old tune. That's why I went with the same cam--to reuse the existing tune. I also hope it'll play nice, because if it blows up I'm assed out. I did fill up with 89, guess I'll use 91 from now on.
Shoulder is as good as it's gonna get I think. Got released from pt last Wednesday. Thx for asking :waytogo:

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just catching up. Glad you have it back but I don’t think I could have kept from losing my cool when he handed me that bill. I would have beat the holy hell out of him and took my truck. I would pay the bail money and he would have had to take me to court to get me to pay that bill. You have a lot more in your favor in court than he does.
I’ll check back in later to get caught up on everything else. This thread was the first one I went to. I had to know what was going on.
Hope your shoulder is better.

He took the $1800 and called it good--he was going to tho. It was bad enough that HE blew up the motor I supplied, but when I asked him about the front slotted and drilled rotors with ceramic pads--if he put them on--he didn't--then asked what happened to them--he had no clue--I got even more pissed. I looked him in the eye and told him I wasn't gonna eat that too. Well, I went into this a few pages back so I won't rehash it. Done deal at $1800.
As mad as I get, not only with this--I TRY not to take it too far where I'll get arrested. Been there, done that. Not fun. I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but I USED to be in law enforcement :mad::(. Not anymore thx to the evil ex wife.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
He took the $1800 and called it good--he was going to tho. It was bad enough that HE blew up the motor I supplied, but when I asked him about the front slotted and drilled rotors with ceramic pads--if he put them on--he didn't--then asked what happened to them--he had no clue--I got even more pissed. I looked him in the eye and told him I wasn't gonna eat that too. Well, I went into this a few pages back so I won't rehash it. Done deal at $1800.
As mad as I get, not only with this--I TRY not to take it too far where I'll get arrested. Been there, done that. Not fun. I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but I USED to be in law enforcement :mad::(. Not anymore thx to the evil ex wife.
Nuff said. I got it. Just happy you got your hoe back. I’m just mad with you along with everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14