To Sell or Not to sell...... That is the question!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys..I went and checked it out again yesterday after work.... Drove it again.... Looked it over real good. You know when you really put the nose to the grind you can find a lot of stuff wrong... I got back from my test drive... checking it out some more and for what they want, and the problems I found, I was on the fence... stood back as it was parked next to my burb, Both beautiful gals in black..... told him that it wasn't the vehicle for me.... Drove my burb home.... and AM NOT LOOKING for a replacement anytime soon.

SO ITS MOD TIME ……….. within reason...… thinking that BB tune is going to be first...….Maybe sway bar update too....

Thanks Everyone for the help in making my decisions on this subject... We have had a few tahoes, when I went to the car lot originally I was looking at some tahoes, then this burb was on the lot, little dirty, but I got drawn in.....paid 18k for it with 90 something on the clock....over 20k miles later..... I have a hard time going backward to the Tahoe, the utility of the extra room and better ride is well worth it....Now I see why there are more tahoes for sale than the burb/xl format....

End of the day... you guys helped put some stuff in to light that I was clouded on.... and I appreciate that!

Even a little dirty she still looks good...

View attachment 223492

Wise man.

Oh, and BBP all day long. The only regret you'll have after getting her tuned is waiting so long to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287