To do mod's list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyWalker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there

Lets make it simple here

We need a to do mod's list for tahoe 2015

I got the car 3 days ago ...

I did:

1. tinted windows
2. 3m paint protection
3. plastidipped emblems

To do:

1. plasti dip wheels or maybe 22inch eom, depends on my budget.
2. corsa sport exhaust, because these vehicles burns a good mount of fuel, so when it does i wanna make sure that i hear every burn :p

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far in the almost two months of owning the Tahoe I've only added some Husky Liner mud flaps to the front and rear.

I want to do the following:
-Add black tow hooks (set to arrive on Thursday via an eBay purchase)
-Install some black bow tie emblems (might plasti-dip instead)
-Install some black roof rail cross bars
-Purchase the Diablo Intune and do either the 89 or 93 octane tune
-Possibly purchase the borla exhaust

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't waste money on a catback. All you will be doing is swapping the muffler as the pipes don't change.

So just find a muffler you like the sound of and have it welded in.

MainahBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any tips on removing the roof rack rail ends/trim on a 2016 Tahoe?

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must remove inside headliner, to remove mounting bolts, then plug the holes.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn’t specify if it’s an LTZ or not but if not...a HID headlight upgrade is a MUST! Night and day difference if you don’t already have them in LTZ trim.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also you didn’t mention if you got the windshield tinted or not but if not I HIGHLY suggest that as well...makes a huge difference in heat inside the vehicle and everyone I’ve had in both my old Suburban and my current Denali can’t tell the windshield is tinted unless I tell them and I’ve got 35% on the windshield and front side windows and 5% over the factory tint the rest of the way around! Perfect for hot summer days!

G00se

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also you didn’t mention if you got the windshield tinted or not but if not I HIGHLY suggest that as well...makes a huge difference in heat inside the vehicle and everyone I’ve had in both my old Suburban and my current Denali can’t tell the windshield is tinted unless I tell them and I’ve got 35% on the windshield and front side windows and 5% over the factory tint the rest of the way around! Perfect for hot summer days!

+1. I've gotten a couple fix-it tickets for it, but as soon as the ticket is processed, tint goes back on. It's worth every penny. Cuts down sun/glare in traffic, helps protect upholstery, seats aren't burning hot after sitting in the sun, little extra privacy, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts