to any and all woods guys on here. WALPACK BUTTERMILK FALLS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
i have been to this location once at night and the ride was awesome, abandoned buildings, the buttermilk falls, cool little side bogs and mudholes (as long as your not caught lol) i have been itching to go wheeling over there for a while now during the day to see it better and get a better experience. i know anthonyz71 has been there before and i would like to see how many people would actually be interested in going if anthony sets something up for us 4x4 guys who go out in the woods and arent afraid to get their truck muddy, scratched up, or dented up. people who want to use their trucks and 4x4 like they are supposed to. they are built like a rock lets use em like one

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
I am not taking my truck off road bro. I will go and be a wheeling guide. I know the area well I will bring all my recovery gear. But my truck will not see dirt

OP
OP
suburbanguy89

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
thats perfectly fine, i know theres more ways then just the washout because ive seen cars parked at the falls, and i already know how you blow up transfercases like a boss so you can ride with me if you want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01