Tires on the '15s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steverkemp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how the stock Continental tires are for you guys with '15s? The tread pattern is quite a bit more progressive compared to the Bridgestone Allenza H/L.

I was expecting to have the Continentals but when mine came in it had the same Allenza H/L that was OEM on my 09. I guess they're putting the Allenza on the 22" and Continentals on the 20"s?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how the stock Continental tires are for you guys with '15s? The tread pattern is quite a bit more progressive compared to the Bridgestone Allenza H/L.

I was expecting to have the Continentals but when mine came in it had the same Allenza H/L that was OEM on my 09. I guess they're putting the Allenza on the 22" and Continentals on the 20"s?

Cant comment about the Continentals -
But you are correct about the Allenzas on the 22s. Very happy with their ride and tread pattern.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, from what I have seen continentals on the 20s and Bridgestone on the 22s.

I have the continentals and they ride really smooth and quiet. Both of these tires have good reviews online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 22s with the Bridgestone's and really like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC