Tires, Black Bear tuner, Volant air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shadow17

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanna just trade 22's?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That is a great idea actually.
Sorry but I’m sure they need to be the same wheels listed on my window sticker.
But if anyone has a matching wheels Denali with those horrible oe tires, we could switch wheels one for one. There is no curb rashing on my wheels. The chromed plastic inserts are the only thing showing very minor wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
Turning my 2015i in off of lease and have some items for sale.
Tuner and intake are both around 1 year old. Tires were installed earlier this year and still have the nubs and yellow stripes on tread. Tuner will need to be sent back to BB for your vehicle. I believe it will hold 5 or 6 tunes. I’ve used one.
Intake- $200
Tuner- $150 SOLD
Tires- $500
I will need your tires (in decent condition- will pass inspection) to install on my truck. So it will need to be a local transaction.
I’ll cover shipping on tuner and intake.
Zip code is 17331.
b72de32db70da8b49d31b082bea03bd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How loud is that cold air intake? Did you find much benefit from it? Feel free to shoot me a text. I am interested in the intake. 404-374-4082

OP
OP
Shadow17

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How loud is that cold air intake? Did you find much benefit from it? Feel free to shoot me a text. I am interested in the intake. 404-374-4082
Just responded via text.
There is definitely a difference. Black Bear has numbers showing how much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s only loud for a few seconds after pressing the go fast pedal. Unless you hold it all the way down. Then you will hear a deep (4mpg) sound as the rocket gains speed. It’s worth it. On cruise you will only hear a tiny bit as it encounters hills.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you come to NY to swap tires?

Reaction score
Next in line for the intake if it's still available.

I'm considering the tires. I have the same OEM 22s with stock tires. I do have a rash on one of the spokes and they are plastidipped that I would remove. I wanted 20s, but this is a good option.

OP
OP
Shadow17

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you come to NY to swap tires?

Perhaps I could meet you half way? I live in southcentral PA right above the MD line.

Next in line for the intake if it's still available.

I'm considering the tires. I have the same OEM 22s with stock tires. I do have a rash on one of the spokes and they are plastidipped that I would remove. I wanted 20s, but this is a good option.
The intake is still available. Unfortunately the other guy had a Tahoe and it would not work.
I'm not sure how I'd be penalized for a scrape on the wheels. I'd have to check my lease restrictions.

OP
OP
Shadow17

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuner is sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member