Tire/rim combo on 02 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02burban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to here. I'm trying to find some new tires and rims for 02 suburban 1500 4x4. What size rim and tires will fit without having to shave fender or without lifting? Also what offset would make tires stick out just a little? I am also debating on lifting it. What lift is best for around 3 inches? Torsion key and blocks of full suspension? Thanks for your help

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of great folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives.

For starters, you can use the web URL below to start benchmarking your current stock rim/tire specifications and critical clearances, by plugging in your current rim/tire size and measuring and entering the existing clearances for the critical fender and suspension components. Then, you can model other rim/tire combinations, and see the changes in clearances.

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

This will get you started, and then other folks will chime in on their actual experiences with their own rim/tire mods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan