Tire question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks, we want to give them enough knowledge to not be taken advantage of and to build confidence through doing things that may seem impossible to a girl/youngster. And later it has come out of necessity as I've grown more infirm. Just hold the line girls until my sons (their husbands) come along!

Most definitely will be some lucky fellas. Give em a good old scripture quiz and keep your guns clean, just in case. My dad always told my sister she was allowed to date when she was 30 or married. Lol!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give em a good old scripture quiz and keep your guns clean, just in case.

Definitely!

My dad always told my sister she was allowed to date when she was 30 or married. Lol!

We're going old school, first 500 camels! Just kidding but we've made sure to describe the difference between dating and courtship.

OP
OP
P

PostOakGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have another question guys, I made them rebalance the tires and the car drives good. However, it still does not drive as well as the Bridgestone hauler 275 55 20 that I originally had on them. I'm not sure if it's the smaller size I like or the bridgestone. I've always like Michellin but I noticed the defenders on my last truck were a little stiff. Is the extra I inch in the tire (275 60 r20) what I'm not liking or the michellin tire?

OP
OP
P

PostOakGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys, I went back to Michelin Defender LTX 275 55 R20 and my Tahoe drives great again.

The Michelin 275 60 r 20 tires look really nice but your ride suffers greatly for fast freeway driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon