Time to change Ball Joints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just change the entire lower control arm. The time saved is massive and is worth the extra cost. Make sure you have an alignment performed after.

pt1965

Reaction score
i decided to keep my steel control arms and just replaced with moog ball joints. if i do the uppers i will prob get new upper arms.

Glisella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always look at the differences between the grades, sometimes you can get "heavy duty" or "premium" for only a couple dollars over economy. I'm not sure what the difference is from manufacturer to manufacturer but for example if you buy AC Delco they're premium might have a better warranty than economy. I know I recently bought premium moog sway bar bushings and they were cheaper than moog economy ones...not sure why or how but obviously I went with those. As far as steel vs aluminum, I did the simple test of putting a magnet on my current ones, magnets won't stick to aluminum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons