Time for new plugs, looking for your preferences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Any benefit to running Taylor 10mm wires?

Less resistance, better conductivity = stronger spark with higher efficiency.
Maybe a little smoother idle or slight milage advantage. Better quality, longer life, etc.

Oh yeah... cool factor.

So..... not really. Lol. Just do it!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 more vote for stock AC Delco plugs. I'd also recommend stock AC Delco wires but if any aftermarket, I'd +1 vote for Taylor. I've had problems with MSD and Accel and I know I've read of others having some issues. I used to find Taylors for cheaper than AC Delco and they're available in cooler colors, if you're into that sort of thing.

OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 more vote for stock AC Delco plugs. I'd also recommend stock AC Delco wires but if any aftermarket, I'd +1 vote for Taylor. I've had problems with MSD and Accel and I know I've read of others having some issues. I used to find Taylors for cheaper than AC Delco and they're available in cooler colors, if you're into that sort of thing.
Where did you find Taylor’s? Now I’m interested

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Taylor,
The only thing he said that bothers me was,
The heat shield around the plug will not fit over their plug boot.

Meh. I'd get heat socks. Those shields are just an OEM version of them. The socks work better, anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518