Time for an upgrade...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the winter months, my wife turns on the heated seats, and then very convincingly 'recommends' that I go out myself and get whatever we came here for. :)

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I think they're competing to see who can shop for the longest without their husbands driving away and leaving them there to take an Uber home!

Keeping the white stripe would be cool and one could always have a generic type shield made up and call it a "tribute car". Instead of Fire Chief, have it say Big Chief or Big Cheese or Head Honcho, something to have fun with and generate smiles.

When we first got ours, my kids wanted to put Presidential Seals on the doors.

Already a firefighter so I don't need a tribute car. I'm taking off the striping so that's it just red. Might wrap it midnight blue or silver down the line.

The bigger question is the engine hours/idle hours. Fire department vehicles can sit on the scene and idle for hours at a time.

81k miles, gonna check the idle hours in a bit.

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well she's home! Time to get started on removing her decals, and cleaning her up. First things being done are tint and a radio upgrade to a Sony double din.redhoe.jpg

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you keeping the IONs that are on the bumper?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys with PPV's need one of these!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...ses-safely-w-video/ar-AAIgv7h#image=AAIgnVu|1

AAIgxFq.img

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you keeping the IONs that are on the bumper?

For now, they might be coming out as I'm probably adding a Westin pushbumper with full wraps. For now they'll be switched to ION DUOs in blue/white.

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted. Been doing a good amount of work to her. Changed the factory radio to a Sony radio w/ Android Auto. Added the Westin pushbumper, and started equipping her with my lighting package. Here she is a couple days ago with a recent build we did that is almost her twin.

74234635_2631640090231265_5857582075955118080_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17