1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread count order

Discussion in 'Site Comments & Feedback' started by PNW VietVet, Sep 24, 2019.

1. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Supporting Member

Name:
    Ron
    Where can I, if it is possible, set my settings so that when I open up a thread or am alerted to a thread and open it, can I see the latest post to that thread at the top or is it always set up so that the first page starts with #1 and so on? I would prefer to see the latest response at the top and work my way down.

Hopefully someone understands what I am asking.

2. Doubeleive

Doubeleive Supporting Member

Name:
    Wes
    By default it opens where you left off, I don't know if that could be changed in the settings or not, you can always just click on the last page number up top.

3. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Supporting Member

Name:
    Ron
    Yea, I saw that of course but on other forums I belong to there is a personal setting where I can set as default, the thread showing latest post at the top when open that thread. I do know that some forums do not have that capability to do so.

If the thread does not have enough posts to start a second page then I still have to page all the way thru the previous posts to get to the last one. It is what it is. No biggee.