Thought I should share...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fixxxer88

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a few since i have last been on here but my step dad has an 07 yukon and had an issue with it i thought I would share it with you so you guys do lose out on 1000 at the stealership like he did.

On their way back from vegas, they had the check engine light come on along with the TCS light come on and heard the autoride going constantly. They also noticed a lack of horse power.

They limped it back to the high desert and took it to the dealership the next day. A few days later, the dealership diagnosed the problem as a "shorting spark plug" shorting out the majority of the high consumption electrical components (autoride, bose, and something else).

Anyways, I don't know if that was really the fix, but if this happens to you, spend the 20 bucks on some spark plugs and wires first before taking it to the dealership. Will it fix it for you, maybe...maybe not, but, if it does, it'll save you a bunch on labor and troubleshooting time rates.

Thought i should share...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts