Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammiemo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, all, I ordered a Yukon Denali Ultimate, White Frost Tricoat, with Super Cruise on 12/29/22. My dealer emailed me a couple of weeks ago with an update that GMC accepted the order with a TPW of 4/3. I’m not certain when the order was actually accepted by GMC.

Today I received an email directly from GMC saying, “your 2023 GMC Yukon Denali Ultimate order has been built to your specifications. We’ll notify you when your vehicle makes its next move.”

Any idea on what the next steps are? Sounds like maybe I’m only a few weeks away from receiving my vehicle.

Last edited:

Suburban2024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just walked in the door and the awesome Fleet Manager who orders most everything for us informed me mine went to 3000 also. The TPW I was given is 04/10, but she said don't be surprised if it is built next week. We will see.
It seems supply chain is back to normal. I would be surprised if you wait more than two weeks to start building it.

DarkHorizon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No movement on my multiple 3.0/sc/denali non ultimate order... Order placed sometime in late 2021... I'm pissed that if I order an ultimate, that I'll get higher order priority but I have to spend $6000 on the ultimate interior upgrade and $3000 on rear seat entertainment.... like "oh yeah the clapped out spare transmission for my honda civic in the back seat is gonna love watching veggie tales on the way back from the hood".

Volcanicbench23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here. Found this thread while (im)patiently waiting for our Yukon XL Denali order to be picked up. I appreciate everyone who has shared their order details and timelines so I would like to share mine..

Build details:
-2023 Yukon XL Denali
-Volcanic red
-22” polished aluminum
-Sunroof
-2nd row bench
-Max tow

Order timeline and updates:
-Order placed at dealer on 3/07/23
-was told they are showing no constraints on any of our options
-they expect delivery in 12-15 weeks

Other dealers quoted us 9 months at the earliest so we are hopeful that the 12-15 week timeframe holds true.

Updates to come…

BDM3

Reaction score
Hey all, I just ordered a 2023 Yukon Denali, I was quoted 4-6 months wait time. Do you think my order will switch to a 2024? I’m hoping to catch the refresh. All my dealer told me is it would auto switch but wouldn’t say if he thought my 2023 order would make it or not.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered March 21st, went to 3400 status this morning, 10 days. Considering this was originally a 2021, which eventually became a 2023, and being told last November there was no ETA on if or when I would get it. Hopefully they will build it next week. I am not wanting a 2024, I will let everyone else work out the first new model year bugs.

duckknot

Reaction score
Well it would appear we've gone from "waiting for the order to even get accepted" to "someday maybe we'll produce it"

Order still just says "heading toward production" and the agent I spoke to on the website said there's no current estimate on a production date.....this is fun!

FostyPine23

Reaction score
Well it would appear we've gone from "waiting for the order to even get accepted" to "someday maybe we'll produce it"

Order still just says "heading toward production" and the agent I spoke to on the website said there's no current estimate on a production date.....this is fun!
When did you place your order?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne