This weekends work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be tilted due to an crash sensor or some other module mounted on the floor.

I seem to remember one of the other PPV/SSV guys mentioning having to relocate something to get the console to sit level.

The rollover sensor is on the transmission hump, and does interfere with certain consoles. There's a reinforcement rib on the underside of the console that needs to be trimmed. Easy work with a sawsall or Dremel. The sucky part is pulling it and reinstalling it to get the job done.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rollover sensor is on the transmission hump, and does interfere with certain consoles. There's a reinforcement rib on the underside of the console that needs to be trimmed. Easy work with a sawsall or Dremel. The sucky part is pulling it and reinstalling it to get the job done.
Any photos of what needs to be trimmed..?

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks great. I really need that cubby, I took the rear controls out and I have a whole there to fill. Any suggestions on where to find one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ebay, i paid 80 bucks or so

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any photos of what needs to be trimmed..?

I do not. I was focused on getting the thing installed. IIRC, I pulled the console apart to make it easier to move around while I checked for clearance while I cut plastic. It was a PITA, and I did it several years ago. Very happy it's done!

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my package and had time to install it today
8f13bf2895576e0a58681c863b00fe0f.jpg

I’m very happy with the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good... glad you got what you were looking for...

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to play it by ear because of work, I can't really even count on plans working out. I'll post up by Friday evening and let you know, be cool to meet you out there.
With the weather you might wanna wear some turn out boots if your gonna make it over there tomorrow I'm sure its gonna be a mudhole...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier