This one took a hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Esky hit a tree and house at 55mph. Driver survived

View attachment 217726
The front of that looks like the one that t-***** my 2011 back in May of last year. There was no front end left of it. Crumple zones and shit, supposed to crush/break away to absorb impact forces. Speed limit on the street is 40mph and he (drunk) was going at least that when he blew through the redlight and hit me and my kids

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn almost got nailed by someone in a F-150 last night what the hell is going on

I'm buying a dash camera luckily there was a center lane ( for turning other wise I would have gotten side swiped)

Last edited:
OP
OP
RST Dana

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn almost got nailed by someone in a F-150 last night what the hell is going on

I'm buying a dash camera luckily there was a center lane ( for turning other wise I would have gotten side swiped)
Someone was saying they were stopped and another car backed into them. My dash cam has g shock, so it there is a hit, it locks 5 minutes before and after the hit. If I’m not moving, I’m thinking it’s not my fault.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone was saying they were stopped and another car backed into them. My dash cam has g shock, so it there is a hit, it locks 5 minutes before and after the hit. If I’m not moving, I’m thinking it’s not my fault.
almost got nailed by a BMW driver this evening and another driver cutting a corner in the parking lot with in a few inches...

I think people get hypnotized by it because they are not used to see it or seeing it as something with a fancy body kit or it has a gravitational force that is larger then the earth..

maybe because they think it has a body kit that that person has more money and can try and screw them out of it.

I mean if your buying a HY2 trim aka LTZ it means your broke....

Mine is a HY2 premium trim btw

when the motor dies etc.. i'll change it back a normal 4.8L with a 6 speed and take off the Hybird badge etc.. and put LTZ badging

No one can say i'm bad at driving this SUV i'm used to driving VERY LARGE pickup trucks. As i had a double cab 2004 Silveradio with a LONG 8foot bed it was custom built to order 8ft long bed 36 gallon tank with 4.8L that had 576mi .city 828mi Highway range (hypermiling) 2nd owner only one made in America.
i sold it and that buyer wreaked shortly after it because it was too much truck for him.. lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
almost got nailed by a BMW driver this evening and another driver cutting a corner in the parking lot with in a few inches...

I think people get hypnotized by it because they are not used to see it or seeing it as something with a fancy body kit or it has a gravitational force that is larger then the earth..

maybe because they think it has a body kit that that person has more money and can try and screw them out of it.

I mean if your buying a HY2 trim aka LTZ it means your broke....

Mine is a HY2 premium trim btw

when the motor dies etc.. i'll change it back a normal 4.8L with a 6 speed and take off the Hybird badge etc.. and put LTZ badging

No one can say i'm bad at driving this SUV i'm used to driving VERY LARGE pickup trucks. As i had a double cab 2004 Silveradio with a LONG 8foot bed it was custom built to order 8ft long bed 36 gallon tank with 4.8L that had 576mi .city 828mi Highway range (hypermiling) 2nd owner only one made in America.
i sold it and that buyer wreaked shortly after it because it was too much truck for him.. lol
Have a pic of it?

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a pic of it?
it was 1500 non HD series on a 2500 chassis that is the only way to get 8foot bed onto a double cab with the 36 gallon tank with the 4.8 engine
it was only 6 lug(that is how you know it's the 1500 series)

you can only order the 8ft with single cab normally or on 2500hd series with double or king cab but other wise a double cab 1500 is limited to the 6ft

i don't have any i deleted them when i sold it
I would have keep it but people keep on kicking dents into it

it seemed like every day it had a new dent in it that is why i got rid of it i lost about 800$ on it. :(

but on the tahoe i guess no one has ever seen a HY trim I guess..

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some old dip #$% tried to claim i hit him no damage or not even the dust scraped off my tahoe

as you can see in the photo
The dirt doesn't lie

I told him let me check the camera.. I played him i don't have my dash cameras yet..
He left off in a hurry :laughing1: :burnout: in his Prius

trying to scam me into fixing his compression dent(plastic compression dent)

if i would have hit him it would have taken out his tail light for sure

first he said the corner of the bumper hit him then were it's marked in red hit him then I asked him why he was rubbing off the dirt

The dirt proves it did not touch his car

it's not even the right height as I asked on Prius chat the height of were the "so called damaged" was it only matches the height of the corner of the bumper the tip is at 32"

the damage was 5-6 inches long imposable unless I have magic height adjustment :eek:
and no crushed tail light etc.. the list goes on :rolleyes:
No missing dirt off my car etc...
He tampered with the evidence... which in it self is a felony.. you can see that old scratch is covered in dirt that is why he tried tampered with the evidence .. I asked him why he was rubbing the dirt off

he set me up by waited to the exact same moment I was backing out . he was a total dip shit

his car had back up sensors but as does mine I stopped on the spot when i hear the rapid beeping

I guess he though it was cool to back up real fast ...

8b1529491441f30b2686c3616bcd15dc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues