Third time my console and trunk accesories are stolen!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was vacationing in DR ( Dominican Rep) a few years ago.... I was at a 5-star resort. But getting to the resort...... Ouch......

I used to work for the Pitt-Pirates. Those DR guys are tall & talented. But the other DR island "under achievers" are a problem for that country ( as is a problem in other Caribbean islands).

I go to Trinidad Tobago from time to time......( great place, but).. They ( under class).... steal EVERYTHING.

You gotta get used to it. L O C K everything up!!

Note: The good people, are great people!!

Lizard944

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, well it’s the third time that the accesories I have on the console, rear trunk box storage in the trunk have been stolen probably at the Valet or car wash, and yes it has been my wife! Has any one installed a lock for that plastic storage behind the third seat? I am not into putting a trunk gun locker.
Also, anyone can recommend a lock for the spare tire? Like one of those Multlock cylinders?
Tahoe 2017 Premier
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
J.J.
Get the bumper sticker that says, “I don’t fire warning shots. Ammo is expensive.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518