Thin gray line tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those colored mirror covers are held on with double sided tape, they'll just pop off so you can pop on your originals without needing to paint.

You’re giving up way too easy. What brand knock sensors did you install? If they’re Dorman, there’s your problem. They’re known to fail, only go with OEM. And it could still be your MAF. I believe you only said you cleaned it? If it’s still throwing a MAF code, try replacing it with a Delphi OEM, again not aftermarket. Your lifter tick may be broken exhaust manifold bolts- check to see how many broken ones you have. I’d be willing to bet you have a few and the exhaust leaks have fooled many owners of these vehicles. These engines are pretty bulletproof.

That's the same setup I went with, I also installed a 3000 stall from Circle D.View attachment 364610
This is from my 2nd cam replacement. The 1st one got destroyed by a cam bearing.

Far from it. Lol

Some guys use the green because it's not as corrosive as the DeX. I guess it's just a personal preference, but whichever you decide just don't mix them.
BTW--After I had my cammed 6.0 swapped into my Tahoe the trans didn't last very long.

I've bought a corvette servo, the sonnax pinless accumulators,, and I've got a 2800-3000 stall torque convertor. I'm going to try and get the sonnax super hold 4th gear servo and a shift kit from trans go. I'm also going to get an upgraded sun shell.